lørdag 25. desember 2010

SFR in Italia

As some of you might know, SFR went to Italy in early December to record some songs. We managed 5 songs (+ the christmas song) in 3 days. Don't know what we will end up doing with them, but I'm sure we'll think of something. Something clever. The future of Soda Fountain Rag is a bit unclear at the moment, because our last bass player left us in August. I try to keep the project going, because it would be really stupid to let one person destroy one of the few things that makes life worth living. That sounded quite pompous! Haha! Anyway, I wanted to start this blog to try to get away from myspace. I will write when I feel like writing, even if there aren't any interesting things happening with SFR, and if I don't feel like writing, I won't, even if there are interesting things happening with SFR. OK?
I had the idea that I could make older and less known SFR songs available through this site, if I can figure out how to do it. (EDB-kurs mottas med takk) These kind of brackets with norwegian sentences might occur, but just ignore them. Also, I could publish demos and stuff like that, if I would make any. I might, you know! And I might also just talk about boring stuff that interests me, or interesting stuff that interests me or just everyday stuff that I feel like sharing, or not, I don't really know yet - this blog might be anything! How very exciting!
Ok, now I try for the very first time to put some pictures in my blog.

 "Why, O Why is she playing the guitar?" you might think, but don't worry, this is not a permanent change in the line-up of the band.


Looks like I made it. So homework for the next week will be figuring out how to make my songs available to you! Until then, good night!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar