onsdag 14. desember 2011

The Christmas Song Bonanza part I

Hi!
I thought I would "release" all of the old christmas songs on the blog this year. There will of course also be a brand new one - as soon as it's ready!

The first one is the oldest one - "Hang your stocking by the fire" from 2006. If I remember correctly there are 8 songs in total, so you have a lot to look forward to. I will write pointless and/or fun trivia about the songs that have such things attached. I don't really think there's anything interesting to say about this song, except the fact that I don't think any of my brothers have been in Japan (right?). I think the jingle bell-thingy i bought for this song is in all the other christmas songs also (you can contradict me when I've uploaded all of them).


Soda Fountain Rag - Hang Your Stocking by the Fire by sodafountainrag


Er den litt glad-kristen kanskje?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar