lørdag 17. desember 2011

Part III: The Christmas where it ends

I thought I could just keep going with the sad christmas songs (with stolen elements), and then we get the happy ones a little closer to christmas.
This one is from 2008, and written just after I finished my masters degree in philosophy. With my personality this was clearly not a wise choice of education, but who knows, it might come in handy one day (positive thinking...).
I'm kinda satisfied with the "fugue-ish" ending.

Soda Fountain Rag - the christmas where it ends by sodafountainrag

If you listen carefully, you can hear elements of this old childrens tv intro from the 80s.


Happy weekend all!

PS. I forgot to mention one thing about Snow will fall yesterday; I got a version of that song on my email one day, recorded on accordion. That's one of the greatest things I've ever rercieved!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar