fredag 24. mai 2013

Push Undo

Hello people!

I made/recorded a song this tuesday. This is it:





Sleepwalking, late evening
Cars rest, the sun is going down
Walking backwards to see where I was before
How can I run away if I see you every day?
It reminds me how I failed, oooh

Dogs bark
The night’s dark
I search for something I forgot
And now I’m lost and alone
And I’m probably drunk
Did you see where I went when I left?
Was I angry?
Was I sad?
Did you see?
Could you see?
Can you

Force me along take me home
Keep me safe and dry and warm
Tell me tales to FORGET
Where I WAS BEFORE
Distract me from the sights
Then pretend we didn’t fight
Then pretend it is ok… 



I had a vague idea that I'd mix it some more and such, but let's be honest: I don't know how to do that. 

A good thing tho': I had a lot of fun making it. Maybe I will remember this and make some more. 

Have a good evening!

Soda

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar